The Only Good Mosquito is a Dead Mosquito
Mosquito & Tick Control Experts
What We Do
Mosquito Barrier Spray
Tick Barrier Spray
WE CREATE A “SAFEZONE” FOR YOUR FAMILY AND PETS
Not Repellent. Outright Elimination… it’s the only way to be sure!
Pssst, No Worries, we’re in the SafeZone!
What To Expect
1. We’ll conduct a Property Evaluation with any recommendations to eliminate mosquito breeding areas.
2. Our professional applicators treat your entire property. Starting with the perimeter, we work our way to the foundation across the lawn treating all plantings around your home including common areas such as decks, patios, play areas, pools, etc., everything in other words. More surface area treated means less bugs!
High-powered sprayers penetrate deep into perimeter foliage, under decks, into trees and other problem areas where Mosquitoes & Ticks are most likely to feed and harbor. Not anymore!
3. You will automatically receive treatments every 25-28 days through October.
Best of all, there is no need for you to be home… we deliver your treatment and Leave a Door-Hanger informing you that your property is Protected, as well as the next scheduled date of service.
4. Our barrier spray is E.P.A. approved, waterbased, odorless, transparent, and dry within 30 minutes.
Adult mosquitoes and ticks are eliminated on contact. The dried residue continues eliminating Mosquitoes for up to 30 days and Ticks for up to 90 days.
You will also experience a drastic reduction in many flying, crawling, biting insects and bugs.
5. Safe for People and Pets!
Our insecticides carry an EPA “Caution” label.
A can of OFF! carries an EPA “Caution” or “Warning” label.
OFF! spray goes on your face.
Our waterbased spray goes on your lawn, bushes, trees and perimeter vegetation.
Decide for yourself.
6. Expected Results: No Mosquitoes. No Ticks. Just Results.
7. 100% GUARANTEED! any issues call Gregg 781.934.3000
2023 Deluxe Full Season Mosquito & Tick Control
5-Conventional Mosquito Control Treatments
4-Conventional Tick Control Treatments
You will automatically receive treatments every 25-28 days through October
*Please Note: Pricing is based on lot size. This determines how much spray is needed for complete coverage to keep you protected while in your yard. If you are not sure how much of your lot needs to be treated, or just want a professional to stop by first and take a look, call Gregg at 781.934.3000 for a Fast, Free Estimate and Property Evaluation.